Saturday 23 April 2016

Google Summer of Code,2016


So, finally, the wait is over. The result of GSoC selections is out and Voila! my proposal has been accepted and is now a GSoC project. I would like to thank KDE community, my mentor, and co-mentors for their support and giving me an opportunity to be a part of this programme. I will be working on the project LabPlot (KDEdu) which is a KDE-application for interactive graphing and analysis of scientific data. LabPlot provides an easy way to create, manage and edit plots.
Beginning with the first phase, 

Community bonding period (23rd April  to 22rd May)
I would complete the tasks picked earlier in the first week so that I can start working on my project then after. Discussing the complete flow and becoming more familiar with the code style, naming conventions, and project’s requirement will be the major tasks during this phase. Looking forward to an amazing coding summers. Cheers! Einstein: "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

No comments:

Post a Comment